KEITS Courses & Apprenticeships
KEITS provide expert support to assess
your staff within your workplace,
allowing employers to observe and
take part in the assessments.
24+ Advanced Learning Loans
If you’re 24 and older, you can now
apply for a new Advanced Learning
Loan to help with the cost of your
course at KEITS.
Look though the vacancies (left) and if you find any that you are interested in follow this step-by-step guidance:
- Look at the basic details and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Go through the job details and skills required, as well as other factors such as pay, hours and location to decide if you should apply.
- If you wish to apply, click on the ‘Sign in to apply’ button.
- If you have registered before, just enter your details. If you haven’t registered just follow the instructions.
- If you do apply remember this is the employers first introduction to you so make sure it is a good one by:
- Taking time making sure you check spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Think about creating a great impression with thoughtful and detailed answers.
- Sell yourself by showing enthusiasm and motivation.
- Ask someone to check it before you hit send.
- And lastly. If you apply for more than one vacancy make sure you adapt your application to match the job role.
Are you looking for an Apprenticeship?
KEITS Apprenticeships are an excellent way to gain a nationally recognised qualification, get practical hands-on work experience and valuable skills, all whilst earning a wage.
As an employee, you can earn and learn alongside experienced staff and gain vital job-specific skills. Once you have qualified you may move into an advanced apprenticeship, or into other employment. Whatever happens KEITS has an experienced team who will be on hand to advice on which option is right for you. We understands that everyone learns differently, and we will tailor your program to bring out the best in you.
Below is a list of our current live apprenticeship vacancies. If you scroll down the list and you find a vacancy you are interested in and want more information please contact:
Call: 07833 051434
Or call the Business Development Team on 0207 327 3804.
Current Apprenticeship Vacancies
Equine Apprenticeship Vacancy, fully supported by KEITS Training Ltd
T S Sport Horses & Training (Cliveden Stud)
Great Missenden, Bucks, HP16 0RP
Are currently recruiting for a reliable, enthusiastic and dedicated Apprentice who is looking to further their knowledge and skills. The successful candidate will work alongside our current team handling and caring for our horses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, hard-working team in the equestrian industry. Within the role the successful candidate will be working towards a Work-Based Level 2 Diploma in Horse Care and may have the opportunity to progress to an Advanced Apprenticeship in Horse Care (Work-Based Level 3 in Equine Care and Management). A high standard of care and attention to detail will be expected to maintain the company image we pride ourselves on.
Yard Duties will include:
- Turning out and bringing in
- Mucking out
- Feeding, watering and haying
- Clipping and trimming
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the yard at all times
- Tacking up
- Lunging/ long reining
- Horse handling experience an advantage
T.S. Sport Horses & Training, formerly The Cliveden Stud, is a highly professional livery yard, headed up by BE Accredited Trainer, Tessa Spencer. With her years of experience, from Breeding to Badminton, Tessa trains all of her staff for to a high standard. We offer intensive training as well as BHS exams, livery, training and all aspects of stud work. Equestrian training, livery and instruction.
Days/Hours of work: 5 days per week including weekend work, 7am – 5.30pm
45 hours per week for 18+ and 40 for 16-17yo
Breaks: 30 min breakfast, after morning stables, an hour for lunch, tea breaks and lectures
Wage: Minimum of £3.40 per hour
Please contact Sarah Thomas (Employer Engagement Executive) in the first instance on: 07827 011935 or email your CV and contact details: email@example.com