One of the UK's leading
work-based training providers
KEITS Courses & Apprenticeships
KEITS provide expert support to assess
your staff within your workplace,
allowing employers to observe and
take part in the assessments.
24+ Advanced Learning Loans
If you’re 24 and older, you can now
apply for a new Advanced Learning
Loan to help with the cost of your
course at KEITS.
Overall Benefits of Working with KEITS, one of the UK's leading work-based training providers!
- KEITS is one of the largest private providers of work-based learning provision to the land-based & business sectors in England.
- KEITS offer Apprenticeships, NVQ's and/or diplomas in Horse Care, Animal Care, Floristry, Horticulture, Team Leading, Management, Customer Service & Business Administration.
- In addition, KEITS provide Learning & Development Awards, Functional Skills, IOSH Health & Safety, First Aid, Manual Handling & Equine Transport Certificates
- KEITS have supported more than 5,000 learners and worked with over 2000 employers since 1997. KEITS' team of highly qualified and vocationally trained staff is dedicated to learner achievement and employer satisfaction
- We have high achievements rates of 75%
Benefits for you, the Employer
- KEITS assessors provide expert support in your own business premises, meaning no lost working days while your employees attend college
- Our Business Development Consultants are on hand to discuss the individual training needs of your business and employees, whilst offering impartial information, advice & guidance
- Your KEITS assessor will visit once every month for the duration of the programme, at a mutually convenient time.
- You will be up-skilling your workforce with qualified staff
- Increase the productivity of your staff and enhance the quality of their work
- Minimum wage exemptions
- Help increase staff retention, by keeping them motivated and enthusiastic in their work
- KEITS will update you on legislation surrounding Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
- Encourage better Health & Safety in the work place
- Develop the professionalism in staff and managers of the future
- You may be eligible for an employer GRANT!
Benefits for you, Learner
- Earn while you learn!
- Assessment takes place at work, so no travel expenses or lost days to college
- Learning programmes are tailored to meet your individual learning needs and styles
- Knowledgeable Business Development Consultants and Assessors to advise you on which programme is right for you
- Gaining new skills, knowledge, understanding and qualifications
- Training in a "real" work environment
- Personal development
- Help to develop your C.V.
- Access to impartial information, advice and guidance on your career and progression routes
- Increase your competence and confidence
- You will have the opportunity to gain first aid qualifications, functional skills and technical certificates in conjunction with, or in addition to your vocational qualifications.
- You will have transferable skills and qualifications recognised in industries other than your own