A fantastic opportunity to join Dogs County Club Team as a Doggy Day Care Assistant Apprentice.
Do you enjoy working outdoors with dogs of all shapes and sizes? Are you passionate about dogs?
If yes, then this may be the ideal role for you!
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Providing a caring, stimulating, and safe environment for all dogs
- General supervision of the dogs
- Ensuring a plentiful supply of water
- Ensuring dog waste is removed
- Tending to the dogs thoughtfully, gently, and with care
- Feeding the dogs correctly (measured and on time
- Greeting customers and their dogs
The business operating hours are from 6.30am to 7.30pm and shifts patterns of 6.50am to 1pm and 12.50pm to 7pm and they will vary.