Work to include but not limited to:
- Cleaning of kennels and cat cabins
- Walking and general training and grooming of dogs in our care
- Feeding of the animals.
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn how to administer medication and handle customers while supervised by a senior staff member.
- Some previous experience with animals required. Details to be shown on application.
- Hard working.
- Someone that’s wants to really learn and can work as part of a team as well as solo.
- GCSE’s or equivalent in maths and English Grade C/4 or higher are desirable but not essential
- Applicant must not already hold a level 2 in animal care or higher.
- Prospect of a contracted position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- KEITS reserved the right to close this vacancy early should the need arise.
- We are a business that work throughout the whole year including Christmas and New year. Our team work either Christmas day or Boxing Day at reduced hours.
- No holidays are to be taken during peak periods.