Duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing customers with information on products including dog food
- Answering phone and in-person queries
- Booking of appointments and managing the diary
- Creating social media content and posting on-line
- Engaging with customers via different platforms
- Completing face-to-face Client Consultations for grooming requirements
- Handling of dogs
- Maintaining cleanliness and health and safety of store
- Ordering and monitoring of Stockplus
- Washing and drying of dogs to assist grooming salon team when required.
We provide excellent support and encourage personal growth.
- Good customer service and listening skills.
- Passion for animal welfare is a MUST.
- Have a positive, motivated and enthusiastic attitude at all times, with a good eye for detail and be well-presented, reliable and punctual.
- You will be a self-starter with an ability to work alone and in a team, and not require constant monitoring to perform tasks.
- Applicants must not already hold a level 2 or above in customer service.
- As a company we are great advocates of continued training for all our staff and look to promote from within. The natural progression for our successful Apprentices is to move on to becoming an Assistant Groomer and then a Grooming Stylist.
Things to consider
- Whilst a job working all days with dogs to an animal lover can sound ideal, the reality is that not all dogs are cute nor friendly. Animal welfare is paramount, and no excuses or reasons will ever be accepted for mistreatment or neglectful behaviour toward any animal. If you feel your patience will be stretched by interacting with nervous and/or unfriendly dogs, then this position is not for you.
- Washing and drying dogs is a physical job where you will often get wet from bathing dogs and be covered in dog hair daily. Applicants should be certain that this would not be an issue for them.
- KEITS reserves the right to close this vacancy earlier than advertised if required.