Yard Duties will include:
- Turning out and bringing in.
- Mucking out.
- Feeding, watering and haying.
- Clipping and trimming.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the yard at all times.
- Tacking up.
- Lunging/long rein
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, hard-working team. Within the role the successful candidate will be working toward a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Horse Care with further training and employment available for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work alone at time and as part of a team
- Applicants must had some experience of handling horses and show this on application.
- Team player
- Good communication
- GCSE’s, or equivalents, in maths and English are desired.
- Applicants must not already hold a level 2 or higher in horse care.
- Progression onto an advanced apprenticeship for the right candidate or employment (if level 3)
Things to consider
- There is no accommodation on site, own transport would be desirable.
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise.