The job role is varied and includes:
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Answering the phone
- Customer contact
- Day to day office duties
- Stock Control and ordering
- Updating of the website
We are looking for motivated apprentices who want to learn about the business. There may be oppotunites to travel to trade shows and for a creative person to create brochures and imagery.
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver
- Artistic Flair would be an advantage
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade 4 (C) or above which must include maths and English so please ensure all your qualifications are listen on application.
- A permanent job role for the right candidate
Things to consider
- We are not accessible by public transport so you must have your own transport or a reliable means of travelling to work.
- You will be required to stay away occasionally for trade shows.
- KEITS Training Services Ltd reserves the right to close the vacancy earlier than the listed closing date should the need arise