KEITS can support apprentices and businesses with Customer Service Level 2 and Level 3 in the workplace.
A Customer Service Diploma or NVQ can add value to a business and through the Apprenticeship scheme or Diploma can give a person a level 2 or 3 qualification.
What is Customer Service?
Customer Service is the assistance or advice given by a company to a person buying or using its products or services. Customer service can be given face to face, over the phone, through social media, email or letter. Great customer service will make a customer happy, more likely to return and recommend you or your business through word of mouth. Some of the skills you are likely to need and can develop through training and education are having a neat, tidy appearance, having the ability to make the customer feel welcome, use appropriate body language and have a good understanding of your business and products, oh and smiling!
Why choose a Customer Service qualification with KEITS?
- KEITS can deliver and support these qualifications in the workplace, all our programmes are individual and tailored to suit. We can come into the workplace to assess you in “real life” situations with customers and other staff. You will be well supported by skilled and well qualified KEITS staff at a pace that suits you.
- Whether you deal with customers face to face or over the phone in an office, restaurant, shop or other places, good customer service is essential and a qualification can benefit your future career. The nationally recognised City and Guilds Level 2 or Level 3 Customer Service qualifications will give you the skills for a future in Customer Service.
- KEITS can offer these qualifications in a range of businesses across the centre and south of England.
Why choose an Apprenticeship in Customer Service?
- You can “earn whilst you learn”!
- 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workplace
- 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their apprenticeship programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future.
What can you do next if you are interested in a career in Customer Service?
Have a look at the KEITS Customer Service Courses page.
You can contact KEITS by calling 0208 327 3800.