KEITS are pleased to announce that they have recently been re accredited to the Matrix Standard.
What is the Matrix Standard?
Matrix is the quality framework for the effective delivery of information, advice and/or guidance that supports individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals. It promotes the delivery of high-quality information, advice and guidance by ensuring organisations review, evaluate and develop their services and encourage the take up of professional qualifications and continuous development of their staff.
The Matrix Assessment took place over 3 days in October at KEITS head office where the assessor interviewed staff, employers, learners and partner organisations to find out how effective our IAG is. KEITS always find The Matrix Assessments to be a beneficial quality improvement tool and a way of someone impartial coming into the business and reviewing what you do and how effective it is.
Some of the quotes/findings from the assessment are below:
- Leadership is a strength of the company
- Service aims are reflected on and clearly expressed to maintain business sustainability built on a solid reputation for good outcomes..
- Undoubtably the organisation has changed as it has grown, as acknowledged by long serving staff members, but management has overcome many of the challenges of an increasingly dispersed workforce.
- KEITS has never cherry picked learners but instead maintained an openness to all who eligible
- KEITS has honed its QA approach over many years to the stage where is able to make a sophisticated evaluation as to the quality of service, not only with directly delivered learning but also concerning sub contracted through partner providers.
- The SAR shows that the evaluative ability is incisive, able to read beneath the surface of data to understand the real context.
- “KEITS helped us to be compliant in our use of social media and with GDPR”
- “KEITS engage at a high level and reliably attend events we run, and make good use of our resources”
- “A particular strength is meeting the needs of employers and an important part of the alternative provision to colleges in the area”
- “We value the qualified and knowledgeable staff who know the right way of doing things. We like the information in the newsletters and that the assessor provide a contact to help our understanding of all the changes with apprenticeships”
- “ I wanted to study with KEITS because I thought their good reputation would help my career”
We would like to thank all of the KEITS Staff, the learners, employers and our stakeholders who all agreed to be involved in the assessment and who contribute to our KEITS community.
For further information on the Matrix Standard then please go to https://matrixstandard.com/