KEITS are running a Level 3 Award in Education and Training at their Head Office in Elstree.
This course will consist of 4 dates and students will gain a level 3 nationally recognised award in Training and Education. The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is designed to give people the knowledge and confidence to teach in the post 16 education sector.
The dates are as follows:
15th Jan 2019
12th Feb 2019
12th March 2019
16th April 2019
Who should do this course?
The course has been designed to provide an introduction to teaching for individuals who would like to work or are currently working within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers and/or Local Authorities. It is designed:
- For individuals who work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector
- For individuals who are not in a teaching/training role, or who have just started a teaching/training role
- For individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- For individuals who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification
- For individuals currently working as assessors, who wish to achieve a qualification that provides an introduction to teaching
- For individuals currently teaching and training, including those new to the profession – although the qualification does not require teaching practice, opportunities may be made available to observe and provide feedback on a trainee teacher’s practice
- For individuals who have completed some introduction to training qualifications
Level 3 Learning would include:
- Knowledge of the relationship between theory/principles and practice in the context of your existing or future role
- A planned approach to reading and research relating to principles, theories and practice
- Consideration of how professional values impact on working in your area
- Evidence of a reflective approach
- Reflection on own practice grounded upon reading
If you would like to develop your teaching skills privately or within your work place for staff members then please contact KEITS on 0208 327 3800