- Provide a contract of employment and itemised payslips
- Pay Apprentices a minimum of £4.15 per hour Support and train your Apprentices
- Provide a safe work environment for Apprentices to work in
- To become a KEITS Approved Training and Assessment Centre
- The opportunity to access Health and Safety advice and up to date market information
- To be able to access funding for some of our short courses such as First Aid and IOSH
Your staff will not need to leave your premises as our specialist team of assessors will visit your Apprentices in your work place at regular intervals for up to 2 1/2 hours per visit.
You are entitled to pay Apprentices £4.15 per hour as long as they are receiving good training and support. If your Apprentices are aged 19 or over and have completed the first year of their Apprenticeship they are entitled to the National Minimum Wage.
Each course requires certain facilities which are checked on your first business visit. For level 3 the facilities required are more specific. For further information please call a Business Development Consultant on 0208 327 3800.