Traineeships are a stepping stone to future success
for young people, businesses and the wider economy.
KEITS Courses & Apprenticeships
KEITS provide expert support to assess
your staff within your workplace,
allowing employers to observe and
take part in the assessments.
24+ Advanced Learning Loans
If you’re 24 and older, you can now
apply for a new Advanced Learning
Loan to help with the cost of your
course at KEITS.
Traineeships are designed to prepare young people for Apprenticeships and their future careers by helping them to become ‘work ready’. Many young people struggle to make the transition from education to work. Traineeships are designed to give young job seekers an access route to Apprenticeships or full employment by building work based knowledge and skills.
At KEITS, we have designed a programme of Traineeships that will give businesses the opportunity to build a pool of high quality talent by:
- Building a low cost, talent pipeline that can target sector and local labour market needs
- Bringing in new skills, fresh ideas and a different perspective
- Improving your employer brand by looking at local community and social needs
- Keeping recruitment costs down, with maximum benefits for your business
And for the Trainees:
- Work preparation training which ensures you have the skills and confidence needed for an Apprenticeship or any other type of employment
- Maths and English support to improve your literacy and numeracy
- Meaningful work experience which provides insight and experience of the world of work
- Work preparation training, focusing on areas like CV writing, interview preparation, job search and inter-personal skills
If you are interested in either employing or becoming a Trainee, please call or text Christine Sharman 0208 327 3800, mobile 07891 860 571 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.