We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated Apprentice who is looking to further their knowledge and skills. The successful candidate will work alongside our current team handling and caring for our horses.
Working with professional people, the training will give a good foundation to go on and work in any sphere of equestrian.
A high standard of care and attention to detail will be expected to maintain the company image we pride ourselves on. We offer several livery options:
- Part or Full Livery
- Breaking Livery
- Sales Livery
Yard Duties will include:
- Turning out and bringing in.
- Mucking out.
- Feeding, watering and haying.
- Clipping and trimming.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the yard at all times.
- Tacking up.
- Lunging/long rein.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, hard-working team. Within the role the successful candidate will be working toward a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Horse Care with further training and employment available for the right candidate.
Desired skills and qualities
- Must be able to work on own initiative at times and as part of a team
- Applicants must had some experience of handling horses and show this on application
- Team player
- Good communication